SUBMISSIONS BY SURVIVORS, FAMILIES AND FRIENDS ARE WELCOME. WE EDIT AND REVISE WHERE NECESSARY. HAND WRITTEN MATERIAL IS WELCOME.
Find articles by clicking on the appropriate subject index above.
- Epilogue to mother’s scrap book by Gordon Thornsberry
- Mother’s scrapbook provides details of North Atlantic crash
- Survivor and two rescuers meet in Swiss village of Celerina
- Mother and two children lost in raging sea
- Air Force Captain reflects on ditching-day horror
- Reader comments generate new leads and information.
- Paul R. Stewart – Lifted off rescue ship at Antwerp, Belgium
- Restoration Clubs Keep the Super Constellation Alive
- Robert Eldred: “The hand of God was at the controls of the plane.”
- Flying Tiger 923 and the Raging North Atlantic – A Video
- 54,808 views