- Viewers Come From all Over the Globe
- Like a needle in a hay stack
- Events will commemorate fifty years
- Willie Smith tells story and makes “Old Soldier” proud
- First Sergeant Bodung tells a dramatic story . . .
- Sitting in the right seat at the right time?
- Oshkosh trooper safe on Canadian air craft carrier
- Just trying to do the right thing…
- A photo of Super Connie #N6923C — RIP
- Thank God I’m alive!
- 28,232 views
Author Archives: irishocaruso
News reporters were gathered on the tarmac of the new Cork Airport, each one of them wanting to snatch a survivor for an interview before medical personnel could get to them. Two Royal Air Force helicopters were alternately landing with … Continue reading
It might have been a matter of luck, just sitting in the right seat at the right time. Private John Toole of Montgomery, Alabama, says he was very lucky and escaped from the crash of the Flying Tiger with no … Continue reading
September 25, 1962 — Oshkosh, Wisconsin Daily Northwesterner news: “Oshkosh Man on Airliner is Safe” “A long and dreary day ended in joyous relief about 5 pm. Monday for Mr. And Mrs. George Brown when they got the news. Their … Continue reading
Sgt. Melvin Baney was headed for a new assignment in Europe. He had recently re-enlisted and was promoted with a new assignment. He was slowly moving up in ranks as a career military man. It could have been a happy … Continue reading