- World Crisis’s Build in September 1962
- Forgiven Disaster: Carol Hansen and the Ditching of Flying Tiger 923
- Betty Sims Cannin memorial is located in Michigan
- George Christodal: One that got away!
- Seeking Celerina crew members
- 4 fatal crashes for Flying Tigers in 1962
- FLASH BACKS on the demise of Flying Tiger 923!
- Antwerp is “land at last” for remaining survivors
- Allied armed services weigh in heavily on FT923 search and rescue
- Reader comments drive continuation, expand content of this site
- 38,383 views
Tag Archives: C-118
The Incredible Sighting of the Ditching Location Still safe in the cabin, not far above water, frightened passengers and crew were waiting for the final signal. They were waiting in a darkened cabin, waiting for word from Captain Murray. Then … Continue reading →