- Viewers Come From all Over the Globe
- Like a needle in a hay stack
- Events will commemorate fifty years
- Willie Smith tells story and makes “Old Soldier” proud
- First Sergeant Bodung tells a dramatic story . . .
- Sitting in the right seat at the right time?
- Oshkosh trooper safe on Canadian air craft carrier
- Just trying to do the right thing…
- A photo of Super Connie #N6923C — RIP
- Thank God I’m alive!
- 28,232 views
Tag Archives: crash of the Flying Tiger
The Incredible Sighting of the Ditching Location Still safe in the cabin, not far above water, frightened passengers and crew were waiting for the final signal. They were waiting in a darkened cabin, waiting for word from Captain Murray. Then … Continue reading →
Three events in West Cork, Ireland commemorated the 50th Anniversary of Flying Tiger 923: ++*Friday, 21 September 2012, 8-9 p.m., at the Bantry Library “Culture Night 2012,” in Bantry. This was a book reading and public discussion in the library conference … Continue reading →