- World Crises Build in September 1962
- Forgiven Disaster: Carol Hansen and the Ditching of Flying Tiger 923
- Betty Sims Cannin memorial is located in Michigan
- George Christodal: One that got away!
- Seeking Celerina crew members
- 4 fatal crashes for Flying Tigers in 1962
- FLASH BACKS on the demise of Flying Tiger 923!
- Antwerp is “land at last” for remaining survivors
- Allied armed services weigh in heavily on FT923 search and rescue
- Reader comments drive continuation, expand content of this site
- 38,623 views
Tag Archives: Flight 923
“The engine was vibrating so severely I was afraid something might loosen in the connections of the fuel lines.” The following story was taken from an Associated Press newspaper report on the Civil Aeronautics Board inquiry in New York City … Continue reading
“I saw a child being thrown out a window by a man after the plane hit the Atlantic. The child was never seen again. The other child also vanished.” Rachael K. Hoopii, 32, of Waimanolo, Hawaii was on her way … Continue reading