- Viewers Come From all Over the Globe
- Like a needle in a hay stack
- Events will commemorate fifty years
- Willie Smith tells story and makes “Old Soldier” proud
- First Sergeant Bodung tells a dramatic story . . .
- Sitting in the right seat at the right time?
- Oshkosh trooper safe on Canadian air craft carrier
- Just trying to do the right thing…
- A photo of Super Connie #N6923C — RIP
- Thank God I’m alive!
- 28,267 views
Tag Archives: Flight 923
“The engine was vibrating so severely I was afraid something might loosen in the connections of the fuel lines.” The following story was taken from an Associated Press newspaper report on the Civil Aeronautics Board inquiry in New York City … Continue reading