- 81,814 Views Give Meaning to FT923
- New Book About Flying Tiger 923 Under Contract! Release Anticipated in 2018!
- It is time for Thanksgiving and this is my thanks!
- A look at the web site record
- Peter Foley tells the world of the demise of Flying Tiger 923
- Trooper survivor memorializes Flying Tiger 923 in leather
- Life raft story stirs reader responses
- Where did all of the life rafts go? There were supposed to be five. Right?
- Those on board Flying Tiger 923 on the night of September 23, 1962
- Hawiiaan mother and two children lost in raging sea
- 82,476 views
Author Archives: Fred Caruso
Memories . . . Readers have asked why the mid-Atlantic ditching of Flying Tiger 923 on Sept. 23, 1962, is virtually unknown? Publicity at the time of the crash was very minimal and what there was disappeared very quickly. … Continue reading
The late Capt. Murray’s son-in-law, Eric Lindner, has just signed a book contract with Lyons Press to expand on the history of Flying Tiger 923. Eric has been close to the subject of the demise of Flying Tiger 923 for … Continue reading
This is a reawakening of our Flying Tiger 923 memorial site, some two years since my last posting. It happens to be Thanksgiving Day 2016, November 24, and in large measure because of this memorial website, I can say from … Continue reading
Paul Stewart of Fisco, Texas surprised three of his fellow survivors with beautiful mementos of Flying Tiger 923. They were in the form of round table coasters etched in leather. The lucky recipients were former paratrooper Gordon Thornsberry of Russellville, … Continue reading