- Welcome to our site, created as a memorial to Flight 923 . . .
- Ahern Recalls Cold War Ditching of Flying Tiger 923
- Others Have Experienced Flying Tiger #923
- 81,814 Views Give Meaning to FT923
- New Book About Flying Tiger 923 Under Contract! Release Anticipated in 2018!
- It is time for Thanksgiving and this is my thanks!
- A look at the web site record
- Peter Foley tells the world of the demise of Flying Tiger 923
- Trooper survivor memorializes Flying Tiger 923 in leather
- Life raft story stirs reader responses
- 88,622 views
Tag Archives: air crash
We were told repeatedly during the preparation drills, “The life rafts stored in both wings will eject and inflate automatically on impact..” If that were so, what happened to them? * * * … Continue reading →
After nearly three years of research and reporting, this writer has pretty well described what happened and who was involved in the incident in addition to passengers and crew. In the process of all of this research, questions were raised … Continue reading →
“I saw a child being thrown out a window by a man after the plane hit the Atlantic. The child was never seen again. The other child also vanished.” Rachael K. Hoopii, 32, of Waimanolo, Hawaii was on her way with two … Continue reading →
“It has been almost 52 years since the plane ditched in the North Atlantic and you (the FT923 site editor) are the first one I have talked to about that night since I left Germany and the men that shared … Continue reading →
Written and submitted by Gordon Thornsberry, Russellville, Arkansas Prologue My mother had a scrapbook on the crash which I inherited when she passed away. The scrapbook included telegrams, newspaper clippings, photos and a letter I wrote to my family detailing … Continue reading →
“I saw a child being thrown out a window by a man after the plane hit the Atlantic. The child was never seen again. The other child also vanished.” Rachael K. Hoopii, 32, of Waimanolo, Hawaii was on her way … Continue reading →
[A number of stories were written about Dr. Figueroa, with nearly all focusing on his untiring and heroic ministering to the medical needs of fellow survivors. This is his story. It is about his experiences and feelings about the flight … Continue reading →