- Flying Tiger Flight 923 Makes it to the World-wide Encyclopedia Wikipedia
- Former Aer Lingus Pilot Recalls Flying Tiger Ditching
- Friendship Postcard Reaches its Target After 55 years in Safekeeping
- The Numbers: 923 — 923
- More than 90,500 views!
- About this site . . . an update
- Ahern Recalls Cold War Ditching of Flying Tiger 923
- Others Have Experienced Flying Tiger #923
- 81,814 Views Give Meaning to FT923
- New Book About Flying Tiger 923 Anticipated in Late 2018!
- 95,445 views
Tag Archives: Flying Tiger Line
We were told repeatedly during the preparation drills, “The life rafts stored in both wings will eject and inflate automatically on impact..” If that were so, what happened to them? * * * … Continue reading →
22,399 — That was the total number of viewings of the Flying Tiger Flight 923 memorial web site made by individuals from all over the globe. That was the total through the end of December 2012. The website statistical monitor … Continue reading →
It was supposed to be a day off for Flying Tiger Stewardess Carol Ann Gould. But the Flying Tiger Lines needed another flight attendant to accompany the 68 servicemen and their families to Frankfort, Germany. The appropriate officials of her … Continue reading →