- It is time for Thanksgiving and this is my thanks!
- A look at the web site record
- Peter Foley tells the world of the demise of Flying Tiger 923
- Trooper survivor memorializes Flying Tiger 923 in leather
- Life raft story stirs reader responses
- Where did all of the life rafts go? There were supposed to be five. Right?
- Those on board Flying Tiger 923 on the night of September 23, 1962
- Hawiiaan mother and two children lost in raging sea
- Crew members to be remembered
- Survivor says little about the harrowing experience
- 80,215 views
Tag Archives: Flying Tiger Line
We were told repeatedly during the preparation drills, “The life rafts stored in both wings will eject and inflate automatically on impact..” If that were so, what happened to them? * * * … Continue reading →
22,399 — That was the total number of viewings of the Flying Tiger Flight 923 memorial web site made by individuals from all over the globe. That was the total through the end of December 2012. The website statistical monitor … Continue reading →
It was supposed to be a day off for Flying Tiger Stewardess Carol Ann Gould. But the Flying Tiger Lines needed another flight attendant to accompany the 68 servicemen and their families to Frankfort, Germany. The appropriate officials of her … Continue reading →