- 81,814 Views Give Meaning to FT923
- New Book About Flying Tiger 923 Under Contract! Release Anticipated in 2018!
- It is time for Thanksgiving and this is my thanks!
- A look at the web site record
- Peter Foley tells the world of the demise of Flying Tiger 923
- Trooper survivor memorializes Flying Tiger 923 in leather
- Life raft story stirs reader responses
- Where did all of the life rafts go? There were supposed to be five. Right?
- Those on board Flying Tiger 923 on the night of September 23, 1962
- Hawiiaan mother and two children lost in raging sea
- 82,476 views
Category Archives: flight crew
Most of the information contained within this posting is obtained from the Civil Aeronautics Board report of September 10, 1963. Robert Parker, Port Washington, Long Island, New York First Officer Robert W. Parker, age 27, had a total of 2,430 … Continue reading
RE Post: About this site. By Ken Skelton Two survivors, Frank Ruffalo and Sam Vasquez, reunited at my home in Arizona today (May 11). Would you like a photo of them? [Editor’s Note: “Yes, certainly!”] * * … Continue reading