- The Numbers: 923 — 923
- More than 90,500 views!
- About this site . . . an update
- Ahern Recalls Cold War Ditching of Flying Tiger 923
- Others Have Experienced Flying Tiger #923
- 81,814 Views Give Meaning to FT923
- New Book About Flying Tiger 923 Anticipated in Late 2018!
- It is time for Thanksgiving and this is my thanks!
- A look at the web site record
- Peter Foley tells the world of the demise of Flying Tiger 923
- 92,377 views
Category Archives: flight crew
Two numbers that everyone familiar with the Flying Tiger crash should remember are “923” and “923.” The first number 923 refers to the airplane, a Lockheed four engine Super Constellation, “Flying Tiger 923.” The second number refers to the date … Continue reading
Most of the information contained within this posting is obtained from the Civil Aeronautics Board report of September 10, 1963. Robert Parker, Port Washington, Long Island, New York First Officer Robert W. Parker, age 27, had a total of 2,430 … Continue reading
RE Post: About this site. By Ken Skelton Two survivors, Frank Ruffalo and Sam Vasquez, reunited at my home in Arizona today (May 11). Would you like a photo of them? [Editor’s Note: “Yes, certainly!”] * * … Continue reading