- 81,814 Views Give Meaning to FT923
- New Book About Flying Tiger 923 Under Contract! Release Anticipated in 2018!
- It is time for Thanksgiving and this is my thanks!
- A look at the web site record
- Peter Foley tells the world of the demise of Flying Tiger 923
- Trooper survivor memorializes Flying Tiger 923 in leather
- Life raft story stirs reader responses
- Where did all of the life rafts go? There were supposed to be five. Right?
- Those on board Flying Tiger 923 on the night of September 23, 1962
- Hawiiaan mother and two children lost in raging sea
- 82,476 views
Tag Archives: Flying Tiger 923
By Teresa Foley At the time of the Flying Tiger ditching in the North Atlantic, Peter Foley was in the Air Force and had reached the rank of Senior Master Sergeant. He was assigned to the Stars and Stripes and … Continue reading →
After nearly three years of research and reporting, this writer has pretty well described what happened and who was involved in the incident in addition to passengers and crew. In the process of all of this research, questions were raised … Continue reading →
Few details were available on survivors and deceased during the first days following the crash of Flying Tiger 923. One of the first stories was from the New York Times. That story consisted of a list of those on the … Continue reading →
“I saw a child being thrown out a window by a man after the plane hit the Atlantic. The child was never seen again. The other child also vanished.” Rachael K. Hoopii, 32, of Waimanolo, Hawaii was on her way with two … Continue reading →
Written and submitted by Gordon Thornsberry, Russellville, Arkansas Prologue My mother had a scrapbook on the crash which I inherited when she passed away. The scrapbook included telegrams, newspaper clippings, photos and a letter I wrote to my family detailing … Continue reading →
“I saw a child being thrown out a window by a man after the plane hit the Atlantic. The child was never seen again. The other child also vanished.” Rachael K. Hoopii, 32, of Waimanolo, Hawaii was on her way … Continue reading →
[A number of stories were written about Dr. Figueroa, with nearly all focusing on his untiring and heroic ministering to the medical needs of fellow survivors. This is his story. It is about his experiences and feelings about the flight … Continue reading →