- It is time for Thanksgiving and this is my thanks!
- A look at the web site record
- Peter Foley tells the world of the demise of Flying Tiger 923
- Trooper survivor memorializes Flying Tiger 923 in leather
- Life raft story stirs reader responses
- Where did all of the life rafts go? There were supposed to be five. Right?
- Those on board Flying Tiger 923 on the night of September 23, 1962
- Hawiiaan mother and two children lost in raging sea
- Crew members to be remembered
- Survivor says little about the harrowing experience
- 80,215 views
Category Archives: MEMORIALS
Galley Head Lighthouse is the home one of the 50th anniversary memorials dedicated on September 23, 2012. On reporting the memorial activities at Galley Head, it was stated that “the lighthouse ceased functioning with the advent of global positioning satellites, … Continue reading
A Memorial Poem For the “Big Bird” Flying Tiger Flight 923 By Garret Ahern, Dublin, Ireland ‘Big Bird’ Out from New Jersey, Big bird spreading wings, Trundling east-ward, in War-cold nineteen-sixty-two. Three-score souls and ten- And more aboard, Service by … Continue reading