- New Book About Flying Tiger 923 Under Contract! Release Anticipated in 2018!
- It is time for Thanksgiving and this is my thanks!
- A look at the web site record
- Peter Foley tells the world of the demise of Flying Tiger 923
- Trooper survivor memorializes Flying Tiger 923 in leather
- Life raft story stirs reader responses
- Where did all of the life rafts go? There were supposed to be five. Right?
- Those on board Flying Tiger 923 on the night of September 23, 1962
- Hawiiaan mother and two children lost in raging sea
- Crew members to be remembered
- 81,745 views
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The late Capt. Murray’s son-in-law, Eric Lindner, has just signed a book contract with Lyons Press to expand on the history of Flying Tiger 923. Eric has been close to the subject of the demise of Flying Tiger 923 for … Continue reading
This is a reawakening of our Flying Tiger 923 memorial site, some two years since my last posting. It happens to be Thanksgiving Day 2016, November 24, and in large measure because of this memorial website, I can say from … Continue reading
Paul Stewart of Fisco, Texas surprised three of his fellow survivors with beautiful mementos of Flying Tiger 923. They were in the form of round table coasters etched in leather. The lucky recipients were former paratrooper Gordon Thornsberry of Russellville, … Continue reading
A tiny village in the Swiss Alps was the site of a reunion on July 18th of a North Atlantic airplane crash survivor and two of his rescuers. The village of Celerina welcomed Fred Caruso, Pierre-Andre Reymond and Walter Wunderlin who … Continue reading
Restoration clubs around the world are beginning to bring the Super Constellation back to life with hard work by a lot of volunteers and funds provided by generous sponsors. A Swiss friend of “Flying Tiger 923”, Peter W. Frey, an … Continue reading